Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When Apple products have problems, they go big

You may have noticed that I've been a bit absent. (Or maybe you haven't. I would never think to tell you what you may or may not have noticed.)

At first, I was detoxing from a rough semester. After a couple of weeks of lolling about and doing absolutely nothing, I sat my butt down and did awesome things. And then.

AND THEN, MY HARD DRIVE DIED. It just up and quit. My sweet MacBook Pro, which has never given me a peep of trouble in the past year and a half, gave up the ghost. Kicked the bucket. Et cetera, et cetera.

So while I wait for the Apple store to fix it, this is all I have for you. :[

2 comments:

  1. apples don't fix for cheep either. x_x That really sucks. I hope you had that apple care deal or at least a warranty on it. I don't have either, so every time mine hiccups, I freak.

    Either way, hope it gets fixed and you don't have to give them vital organs to pay for the repairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!! Hoorah for hybrids. <3

    ReplyDelete