Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cold is like the ragged claws scuttling

Okay, the thermostat in my apartment needs to stop deciding that the ideal temperature is 85˚. BECAUSE IT'S NOT. And it's really annoying to have to reset it every few hours. And my cold seems to have sunk its claws into my throat and is now settled in as a bad cough. Not related to the A/C, but similarly annoying, so there. (The blog title is a references to "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock." Man I miss reading.)

And now, some sketchbook pages. My scanner absolutely ate the colors on the animals; the kookaburra and the ferret are actually bright orange, not red. And the rhino and cow are much more blue.

And my tattoo, side by side with my original design. Clearly some sacrifices had to be made in the translation, but I'm fairly happy with it.



>

No comments:

Post a Comment